The Most Secure and Robust Online Payment Processing Gateway on the Market Today
Kapcharge offers comprehensive business solutions for all eCommerce models. Technology. Innovation. Adaptability. Kapcharge is your go-to data gateway for robust payment.
- Quick and Easy Integration
- Maximum Network Security
- Expert Support Team
- Built with Scalability in Mind
Secured and hosted by one of the largest broadband network service providers in the world, Kapcharge generates detailed and customized transactional reports for merchants to ensure they remain profitable and minimize loss.
Our data analysts and compliance experts further bolster this product with their dedicated service. Kapcharge is more than just a software platform; it’s THE way to do business.
Whether online or brick and mortar, small business or large, Kapcharge has you covered.
It is known as Automated Clearing House. ACH is a network primarily used for business to business payroll and transactions.
Within this system, funds are moved from one bank to another almost entirely electronically. This is done on a network different from traditional credit companies like AMEX, Visa, or Mastercard. ACH electronic payment facilitates the global transfer of two types of funds: direct transfers and direct deposits.
- Direct transfers are transactions by organizations or individuals involved in making payments like short-term installment loans, title loans, line of credit payments, and same day payments.
- Direct deposits include several types of deposit payments from businesses and government organizations to consumers, like tax refunds, employee expense reimbursement, or interest payments.
If you answer “yes” to the following questions, then Kapcharge just might be the best solution for your business:
- Does your business accept payments online?
- Does your business process recurring payments?
- Do your customers pay for products via credit card?
- Do you like to offer multiple payment options to you customers?
ACH electronic payments are used across the globe, and are popular for many reasons. Here are just a few of the benefits of using the ACH network for financial transactions within your business:
Kapcharge is more than a top-tier business solution for processing finances. When you choose Kapcharge, your business reaps the benefits that come with working with one of the most knowledgeable teams in the industry. With the Kapcharge team, you get:
- An expert team with comprehensive risk management know-how and years of experience in fraud prevention. Our friendly team engages with merchants and goes that extra mile to understand your businesses and closely monitor all transactions to reduce threats and fraudulent actions.
- A unique customized reporting model for seamless, detailed reports - our merchants have a thorough understanding of both payment and revenue traffic.
- Years of experience in working with companies from a wide variety of industries looking to streamline and optimize the submission and reporting of financial transactions.
- A track record of hundreds of merchant accounts with which we facilitated the handling of payments of lines of credit, secured/title loans, short term and installment loans, and eCheck payments for online shops.
- A company that is connected to many banking partners to offer the most diverse channels for its merchants.
Scalability in Mind
The benefits of choosing Kapcharge for your business are myriad, and they don’t stop here. Kapital Solutions operates with the goal of being able to develop and grow alongside your business. Scalability is of utmost importance to us. Whether you operate a small, medium , or large sized business, our goal is to stick with you for the long-run. Our solutions are developed with the future-you in mind.
Kapcharge works with small, medium, and enterprise-level businesses across the globe. Here are just a few of the B2B industries we service:
- Automotive (auto leases, title loans)
- Mortgage Servicing
- Education Sector
- Credit Unions
- Personal Finances (student loans, medical loans, home improvement loans)
- Healthcare and Wellness
- Hospitality Management
- Small Dollar loans (cash advances, payday loans)
If you don’t see your industry in this list, don’t worry. Kapcharge helps businesses in all sectors streamline their financial processes. Our solution experts would love to talk to you. Give us a call today to learn more about how Kapcharge and Kapital Solutions’ other services can boost your business.
Kapcharge Makes Your Financial Data Manageable
Kapcharge gives customers direct access to a wide variety of analytical tools to assess and track their finances. This includes real-time data about transaction history, automatic and recurring deposits or withdrawals, and more.
Counter Fraud Solutions
Kapcharge diminishs merchant’s risk of online fraud
Kapcharge is the safest way for you to do business. It reduces a merchant’s risk of online fraud by using exclusively customized fraud detection solutions.
Our proprietary map threading and recursively searching technology means the Kapcharge risk management team can analyze and assess the patterns of those committing fraudulent activity online.
We identify deceitful trends so that our merchants are better able to protect our customers and provide a top-quality service.
Moreover, we are able to block these transactions without risking those that are first-rate. Kapcharge continues to grow and develop in tandem with its clients so that the business can optimize and maximize profits while minimizing risks.
Kapcharge facilitates global e-commerce
Kapcharge is an out-of-the-box solution customers can count on. This can be credited to our in-house accredited professionals and strategic partnerships. We effectively consult global merchants who range in areas of high, medium and low risk, and further service all industries, categories and sizes. Kapcharge is your one-stop shop for doing business online and worldwide.
Any business looking to streamline their financial processing can benefit from the advantages of Kapcharge. To learn more about this top-tier solution, contact our expert team today. We look forward to getting to know you.